Thursday, November 29, 2007

Meet the new Mistress


So, I would like you all to meet the thing that has taken over my husband life. Dustin got this new toy (what Mason is thankful for) recently and it seems to be all he thinks about. Since we have been married he has had a boat, a scooter, two golf carts and now this. I am sure I am missing a few other things he has purchased (those are just the ones I remember). Anyway, I love that he has a new hobby these days and that he is happy. I just wish he would spend a little more time with me instead of the car.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Boys and their toys!

katie said...

That car is going to be sweet when its all done. Come hang out on our cul-de-sac while he's working!

Missy said...

Hilarious! My hubby gets the same way...he gets fixated on one thing and that is all he talks about. (although it sometimes is me, I kinda like it when it's something else...so bad)

Jeni Everett said...

Holy cow, that is hilarious! Have fun with that!

Jenny said...

Hi Bridget! I think i got all crafty after I saw you advent calendar...I love it, how did it turn out? Good luck with the stockings. Or let me know if you find some cute ones. I will probably buy mine & Jason's, but make the girls. I'm not that ambitious...esp. if they take 2 hrs. each!!

Jenny said...

oh and my hubbys hobby is building small model airplanes, helicopters, ships. They take up less room then the Mistress, but he goes into that mode and I am like invisible. So I know what that is all about!

Court said...

Oh how fun, its funny how boys never really grow out of their building fetish. Good luck, that is a big project, but it sure will be fun to ride in when he is done!