Friday night a bunch of us girls stayed at an awesome vacation house in Scottsdale that my friend Hillary got. Their were 16 of us that spent the night and a few girls that went home at 3 am. We all met at my house and caravaned to PF Changs at Kierland Commons than shopped a little, than we headed to the house to check it out. The house was gorgeous. A couple girls had the idea to go dancing and I was so excited for that. We went to Barcelona in Scottsdale it was "Ladies night" how cool was that we got in free. When we walked in we all thought I am so glad I am not single, it was a bunch of old men seriously the average age was at least 45 and up, but we didn't care because we were there to get our groove on. The band was actually pretty good so we just danced the night away until about 1 am. I think the club hated us though because we got in for free and no one drank and some nasty guys hit on us. I actually have to give them credit to walk up to 12 girls and say something. Anyway, we went back to the house and chatted until about 4 am then we woke up to go eat breakfast at the clubhouse (it was continental and so good). Of couse what is a girls weekend without shopping we than headed to the shopping centers, but we were so good and did the bargain thing at Nordstrom Rack.. All in all it was an awesome weekend. I am still waiting for a pic from Barcelona, but I will post that later.

Katie, Hillary and Katie enjoying their PF Changs. Notice the kitchen in the background, yeah for some reason we ate in the kitchen and it was so loud.

Kelly, Me, Jen & Jocelyn

Dancing the night away at Barcelona, some random guy took our picture for us.

The girls just after breakfast, Tiffany, Candice and Maya enjoyed sleeping in, that's why their not in this pic.

Katie and I blowing up the mattress.

Of course we had to have a facial.....

Brigett and Melissa
2 comments:
How fun was that!! I have been wanting to go dancing forever, what a glam girls night! Way to go have fun, wish i was there! Atleast you just got hit on by 45 year old men, I am sure that made your hubby's :)
Hey can you give me that pumpkin dip rec.
Post a Comment