Saturday, November 3, 2007

Little Explorer


Look what I found this little guy doing. He decided to crawl to the pantry and pull down my basket of plastic bowls and spoons. Already, he isn't even 7 months old yet and he is getting into everything. This could mean trouble and I am in for it now.

4 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Oh man it feels like your little boy was born and he is already mobile and getting into things!

Unknown said...

Love it! Robby is a little monster now that gets into everything! (at least a cute one :) I always wonder why they cannot stay little for longer. IT seems like my kids are always growing up way too fast. By the way, how do you know Jen Ellsworth? I saw that you posted something for her and I didn't know you knew her. We were in the same ward together for like 1.5 years right after we were married.

Bryn said...

I keep my paper and plastic goods in a basket on the bottom shelf of my pantry too and Dax always gets into still. My favorite is when he plays with the box full of sandwich baggies...I find them every where! Talan is so cute!

katie said...

He is getting way to big-that little stinker!