Last week my friend Haleigh took family pictures for us and they turned out great. Dustin and I couldn't decided which family picture we liked best. If you ever want a great photographer to take your picture than just click
http://www.snapallaz.com/.
8 comments:
Love this pic of your fam!! You all are soo adorable!
SO cute! and i love the one of all 3 of your boys on the snappall site! :)
Such cute pictures!! Your husband is a crack up! It's fun getting to know new couples. :)
These turned out so great. We need her to come do some of the whole Carroll clan. : ) Liz (Sorry I had to post this anonymous, I couldn't get my account to work)
Wow, she did a great job...her site is awesome! And I love the pic of your 3 boys on there, so cute. Love the header pic too, cute family!
Hey I guess I will start to check my e-mail. I want some info on the girl's night thing. Is it next weekend? Email me at tapplegate1@msn.com
don't forget the 1 in my address
alot of people do.
It sounds like fun! You should have come out with us on Friday after the QCF thing. We had alot of fun.
You guys look awesome! I so need to call Haleigh and get our pics done. That would be fun!
I love your family pics. Haleigh is so good!
I should be able to sub for Bunco next week. Let me just make sure that Tommy doesn't have a meeting that night. I will let you know right away.
Post a Comment