Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007


Wolverine, Turtle and Optimus Prime
We didn't have a trunk or treat in our ward, so Todd and Liz invited us to theirs. The kids had
so much fun. You know children they will dress up as much as they can.

Mason is adorable as a Transformer and of couse he wasn't going to be anything else for Halloween.

My little wolverine. Brody loved his costume so much that he has decided he is going to be wolverine every year.

Our little Turtle cutest costume ever, but very uncomfortable because he was throwing a fit so we had to take it off.

The turtle sacked out in the trunk of our car and what a treat it was. Get it trunk or treat. hahaha




Brody's preschool party was during the day on Halloween, they had pizza and a jumper. Of couse I have no pics of Brody because I have no idea where is he is, plus I was in charge of taking pics the whole day.




Mason had a school party too, they decorated cookies and played games. Dustin showed up to his party and Mason had no idea he was coming, it was a nice surprise.


We had Chili on our driveway with friends and family Halloween night, it was so much fun that we are thinking of making it a tradition.









5 comments:

katie said...

I'll have to try the "more picture" technique. I LOVE Talan's costume. I never saw his-that is seriously the cutest turtle I've ever seen! Happy Halloween my friend

Court said...

Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

SO fun! it looks like you guys had a blast! i love the chili idea!

love the boys' costumes!

Jen and Bryan said...

TOTALLY love the turtle!

Missy said...

Awesome costumes...love the Turtle too, so cute! Our side of the neighborhood was a bunch of losers and blacked-out their houses. Probably did what we did, went to your side. Looks like your Chili was a hit.

I did get your email about the Girls Weekend. I am thinking about it, I need to tell Tiff too. I'll let you know, but it sounds like a blast.