Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's official- Talan is now Mobile

Ready, Set, Go

and back to a sitting position...
Talan has been trying to crawl for a month,and he has now mastered it. He is all over the house. Now here comes the hard part, I have to watch his every move.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i SO wish emerson had taken things a little slower! now he's pulling himself up on stuff! eeek! nothing is safe! good luck! :)

Unknown said...

All right! He has now joined the crawling club with Robby! Robby is now pulling himself up on everything and wants to walk so bad (it makes me want to cry having him grow up so fast). By the way, I saw your pics of you guys as the bounty hunters. I almost peed my pants laughing soo hard, Jesse is obsessed with 'dog' the bounty hunter and thinks it would be the coolest job ever. I'm not so sure about that one :)

Melissa Braegger said...

Bridget I cannot believe that Talan is crawling already. I am looking foward to McKenna crawling but it also terrifies me too. I watched a few minutes of that Bounty Hunter show and you two make pretty good impersonators. :)

katie said...

Watch out world here here comes Talan! I can't believe he is crawling , weren't you just bringing him home from the hosptial?!