Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Old Tucson Studios

Grandma watched Talan while we took the boys to Old Tucson Studios. It was really fun to see where they filmed some movies. The boys rode the train, rode a model T and Dustin even got picked to go on stage and dance with the can can girls. He had to wear a dress and a wig, it was the funniest thing. Where is that pic you are wondering. Well ask him, because he won't let me post it.







A short little person took this picture can you tell, his name is Mason...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

As an AZ girl I agree that the Sonoran desert is it's own kind of beautiful! I love taking road trip. The couple of times we went to Tucson was fun- esp. since it not too far of a drive. I would love to take my kids to Old Tucson- I haven't been there since I was a teenager. You look great in all the photos, and your little blondies too. I am glad you had fun!