Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tucson

For the past few months Dustin's dad has been working in Tucson during the week. He has been staying at this really nice resort called the Starr Pass, so we decided to take a little trip and go visit him. We went to the Sonoran Desert, Old Tucson Studios and went swimming. Dale and Bon even watched the kids while Todd, Liz, Dustin and I went to a really nice restaurant at the hotel. Who would have thought Tucson could be so much fun.



2 comments:

Haleigh said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the picture of you guys on the balcony at the Hotel. Bridget you look great in it!

Amber said...

Hey! So Cannon is taking the lessons at Desert Devils in Mesa (it's a long drive but worth it). Let me know if you want the number or anything. Also, what day are you and Haleigh going to see Hairspray? I wanted to go see it but can't figure out what day to go... keep me posted homie. Oh and I would like it to be known that I probably won't be dressing up for the Halloween bunko so no one will be mad at me ;o)
Amber