Every year Dustin's parents rent a cabin for us in Greer. It is so beautiful up there. We stay at a cabin called the Sleigh cabin (because it has a ton of sleighs throughout the whole place). It is about 5400 square feet and has two master bedrooms with a jacuzzi tub in them, a huge game room an awesome kitchen, a loft upstairs, two other bedrooms and a huge basement for all the kids to sleep . It is so nice to get away and enjoy the cool weather. We all have so much fun when we go. We are so grateful to Dale and Bonnie for taking us every year.



5 comments:
how beautiful!!! that's why I didn't see you at church. FYI: we move buildings and time next week. 2:40. SUCKS!!!
that sounds heavenly!
How beautiful to be up there in the fall with the leaves changing colors. That is so giving of your in-laws to take everybody but it looks like you all have so much fun. Adorable family
Alright...no fair, I want to leave town every weekend. Love all your posts, looks like the Carroll Fam is making lots of good memories. And you are looking good by the way, Tiff says she sees you at the gym. Maybe one of these days I will join you (I am so lazy).
Oh and to put words between pics you can click on the pic and then drag it where you want it, just play around with it. And I know I always have a gazillion pics in one post, I can't stop myself.
Looks awesome. Glad you had fun. Love all the pictures. I'll have to see the picture of Dustin dressed up like a girl!
Post a Comment