
Mason, Easton, Brody, Ethan and Leyton. They are all playing with Transformers while watching the movie and Easton cracks me up and says (while I am taking the picture) "Everyone say We love Transformers".
Now, they are totally focused on the movie.
Mason, Easton and Ethan such cute boys.
Messy table... Look even Dustin is in to it.. He was totally sad when he
missed the first part because he was driving home from work.
What would a Transformer Movie party be without acting out the last scene with Autobots against Decepticons. Which one is which? They all wanted to be the Autobots. I am glad they wanted to be the good guys... The big kids told the Brody and Leyton that they we're going to have to be the Decepticons. Poor Brody and Leyton they wanted to be good too...
I know what you mean Leyton I am pooped too, it's time for bed.








8 comments:
i think this is my favorite post ever on your blog! you are a cool mom! :) looks like the boys had a BLAST!!
xx
jill
What a GREAT mom you are!Easton had a blast and he loved looking at the pictues of the big night. Can I get a copy of the picture of all the boys?! Thanks-glad you are my friend!
how fun..I still haven't seen Transformers, I have wanted to for so long. It will be on my to buy dvd checklist now. What a fun party, they are such cool dudes with their action figures!
You are the coolest Mom ever-:)
Bridget, it's amazing how you knew just what I was thinking... you truly are the coolest Mom ever!!
Amber R.
I agree...coolest Mom ever!
We bought this movie and had the kids watch it while we went to my Reunion...kind of funny and weird huh? I still have not sat down and watched it yet, but everyone I know loved it.
So yah, we are inactive now. Start spreading the word...lol. Everyone probably already knows. J/k. Like anyone besides our old nursery kids parents even know who we are...lol!!! We will be at Church next week...maybe, maybe it is better for me to have a calling, probably why I always have a Sunday Job.
Ok, there's my confession and novel.
Are you going to Tiffy's (my sis) party? I might...that's another novel comment I will save for later, lol.
And you are so nice on my blog, feel free to comment more...my head is growing bigger by the moment. (lol)
That is so fun! You are sooooo the COOL mom! I can't wait until we can do those things with Dax and this second little guy. What a fun idea!
Um, yah, thanks for the heads-up on Stake Conf. That would have been great though us showing up...I guess that's what we deserve for not going(lol). Thanks, and you kind of make me want to go to Tiff's so I can see your costumes!
Post a Comment