
Tonight we met with Mason's teacher to hear all the wonderful things about him. He is doing really well in school especially reading, he does have a hard time with math, but we can work on that. She told us the funniest story. She is teaching the class word webs. Where their is a center word and describing words around it. For instance, they had to put dad in the center and than write describing words about their dad. Well Mason put his dad likes to watch tv, wrestle, go to the coin store, go to the store and swim (can't wait to see what he puts for mom on the next assignment). Than their assignment was to write a sentence about one of the describing words. Mason did the assignment wrong, he drew a picture of Dustin taking a shower, and put my dad likes to shower. His teacher thought it was so funny she didn't tell him he did it wrong. We were laughing so hard when we saw it. She jokingly said "yes there are no secrets in here". Dustin just simply replied "well at least you know I am clean". It was a very good first parent/teach conference. We are so excited for Mason, she also said that a lot of little girls in the class like him. We already know he is a little flirt.



8 comments:
Too funny! What is it about these Carroll boys and being super clean huh?! I'm sure all our kids kindergarten teachers have some major dirt they could blackmail us all with. Glad he's doing so well at school! : )
So funny! Isn't is so fun to have a kid in school! I did 4 of these PT Conf. today and seriously...every single one of my kids surprised me...good & bad. I am gonna do a post about all the info I recieved in the next few days. I have to say I love/hate these things. Next time I am making Mark go with me to bear the brunt! Sounds like you got a keeper there, I would definately claim him!!!
I knew there would be a post about this today! Look at you, proud mommy. He is such a good boy. I think they all struggle with math in the beginning. Cameron does well in everything but CITIZENSHIP. Whatever that means???? I'm pretty sure he's a good citizen:) Glad he's doing so well!
That is hilarious, about Dustin and showers. I'm glad that you posted this. I think I'll do the same when Ry has hers in a couple weeks. I'm glad he's doing so well.
That is hilarious, about Dustin and showers. I'm glad that you posted this. I think I'll do the same when Ry has hers in a couple weeks. I'm glad he's doing so well.
Cute! That is something I have to look forward to. The sweet innocense of a child. They just tell it like it is.
That is so funny! I love how kids are so candid, but it kinda scares me too! You never know what's going to come out of their mouths! I love all the stories Brody has of his brothers! They are all so sweet!
Post a Comment