



We had our much needed girls trip this weekend and we had a blast. This is our 4th year getting together, every September we plan just a night away with the girls. We started out going to lunch at Crackers on Friday, than headed to the Scottsdale mall where we shopped till we dropped. Than we headed over to the hotel to get all dolled up to have dinner at Pink Taco. After dinner we went to Jesterz which was so fun. I had never been there before. Than of course what is girls weekend without the Sugar Shack, we went there for yummy dessert. After that we went back to our hotel and had girl talk. Unfortunately, I think we are getting old, our talks usually last to the wee hours, but by 1 am we were exhausted and fell asleep. This morning we slept in and than went to The Original Pancake for breakfast it was soooo good. After breakfast we went back to the mall, but after about an hour there we realized we spent way too much money the day before and we headed home. It was so much fun..... Thank you Haleigh, Heather and Marci for being such good friends after all these years. It is truly amazing how much we are still there for each other after 12+ years. Love ya :)



11 comments:
Okay, I'm getting all teary eyed. Not only did I miss this but also all of my sister in laws went to Time Out for Women and said it was a blast too. I'm missing out on all the fun. Enough of this sickness!
Hey, I saw you today...sorta!!! This looks like so much fun! And where is the fun Pink Place...is that the Pick Taco. I know I sound dumb, but I am being serious.
Bridget-
So the picture of me is way worse than the picture that you asked me to take off of my blog. Thanks a lot!! I look like I had one too many ; P~ I'm so glad we went. Thanks for all of the years of memories!
Your outfit is dang cute!
Looks like you girls had so much fun! It's always good to get out and have some time just for you. Good for you!
Jeni
I am so jealos-you all look like you are having so much fun. I am sure it was a much needed break from it all
Haha! I was going to say Haleigh looked like she was out of it but she beat me to the punch! Looks like tons of fun!!
Amber R.
Fun, fun! Your little family is so cute! I miss BUNKO too, you definately need to call me when there is an open spot! Say hello to everyone for me, and do voodoo on Lacey's dice for me... ;0)
I love your blog! You have somany great ideas and stories. Your family is too cute! You'll really have to help me prep for TWO boys...you're an ol' pro! I love having Brody in class with us, he is so much fun!
Soooo jealous. Looks like you guys had a blast!
When is our girls night out?!! We seriously need to plan one. I'm glad you got to get away-I am jealous!!
Post a Comment