Talan has learned to sit up. He looks so cute when he does it and he is defintely proud of himself. It only lasts a few minutes and than he topples over. He even fell into the chair today and got a little red mark on his head. I felt so bad for the poor little guy. Before I know he will be crawling and I will be having to vacuum the house everyday yuck... Brody was already crawling by now, hopefully it will still be awhile before Talan does. He defintely has more weight to pull around than Brody did.Friday, September 14, 2007
Talan is sitting up
Talan has learned to sit up. He looks so cute when he does it and he is defintely proud of himself. It only lasts a few minutes and than he topples over. He even fell into the chair today and got a little red mark on his head. I felt so bad for the poor little guy. Before I know he will be crawling and I will be having to vacuum the house everyday yuck... Brody was already crawling by now, hopefully it will still be awhile before Talan does. He defintely has more weight to pull around than Brody did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Don't you LOVE it when they finally sit up?!? Independence for everyone!
Do you give your kids steriods? They always do everything so early. Watch out for the stairs, he'll be up those in no time. He's a cutie Bridget.
BIG boy!! He is growing up too fast!
Bridget, I took my pictures at The Pecans (a neighborhood) at Ellsworth and Chandler Heights. It's still under construction but has some great photo ops.
Talan is dang cute! I really want to actually see him in person! =)
I can't believe he is sitting up already-I see your point about your having to vacum the house everyday though-Not fun hopefully it will be a little while before he starts to crawl
Post a Comment