Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Kindergarten Crushes
Tonight, I was laying in bed with Mason and listening to stories about his day ( I do that every night with them and it makes putting them to bed sooo long) Anyway, he has told me he thinks this girl in his class Ellie is cute. I asked him did Ellie look pretty for pictures today and he says "like everyday" "she wore a blue shirt". Than he says "Ryleigh (in his class) told me she wants to marry me" and "Kate likes me too, I can read her mind". I was laughing so hard. I always hear him telling his friend Maddie that she is beautiful and one day he even said I want to kiss you to her. I about died when I heard him say that. So, I asked him do you have a crush on Maddie too and he says "No". What a little flirt and tease. I guess I will have to keep my eye on this little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
so cute!!
Post a Comment