Mason was star student last week which meant that he had to make a poster about himself and answer some questions like what his favorite movie, color, book, friends etc. He got to hold the door all week for the other kids and he had to go to the office with anyone who needed to go. I also got to go in on Friday and bring his favorite treat to share with the class and read his favorite book. Of course right now his favorite book is Transformers, but he figured the girls wouldn't like that too much, so I took The Recess Queen (very appropriate for the bully in the class huh) It was so cute than all the kids got to raise their hands and ask questions about Mason. He just ate that right up and he was so sad when the week was over because than he wasn't star student anymore. I am having so much fun with him being in kindergarten I love all the fun things they do.Monday, September 10, 2007
Star Student
Mason was star student last week which meant that he had to make a poster about himself and answer some questions like what his favorite movie, color, book, friends etc. He got to hold the door all week for the other kids and he had to go to the office with anyone who needed to go. I also got to go in on Friday and bring his favorite treat to share with the class and read his favorite book. Of course right now his favorite book is Transformers, but he figured the girls wouldn't like that too much, so I took The Recess Queen (very appropriate for the bully in the class huh) It was so cute than all the kids got to raise their hands and ask questions about Mason. He just ate that right up and he was so sad when the week was over because than he wasn't star student anymore. I am having so much fun with him being in kindergarten I love all the fun things they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
SO cute. Rylee is Kindergator next week, so I'll have to get some ideas from you.
So fun, and so cute. My kids love this too. I get a little stressed out doing poster's and stuff cuz I want it to be perfect, and forget that it's supposed to look like they did it! I am working on that one. School is fun huh? Especially cuz when they come home now you really miss them!
And can your little guy look any more like his Dad?
And I NEVER see you anymore at church...you know where I am!!!
Post a Comment