Yesterday morning before school Mason told Dustin that his friend Ethan's dad came and had lunch with him. Dustin felt so bad so he decided that he should have lunch with Mason today. He went and got McDonalds for the both of them. Mason was totally excited he even told his teacher that his dad was coming and all his friends. Well when Dustin got there Mason was eating a big ol slice of pizza and an apple. Dustin said Mason did you forget I was coming and he said "No". Needless to say, he ate all his pizza and all of his McDonalds (growing boy and super healthy too haha). When Dustin left he saw that Mason was really happy, but when Mason could no longer see him. Dustin saw him wipe his eyes. I guess he was sad. When I picked Mason up from school. I said "how was lunch today" he said "good, but when dad left I started to cry and I told my self be strong, be strong." I felt so bad for him and than I said "do you want dad to come eat with you again and he said "no I don't want to cry when he leaves." My sweet little man.Tuesday, September 18, 2007
I'm Lovin It
Yesterday morning before school Mason told Dustin that his friend Ethan's dad came and had lunch with him. Dustin felt so bad so he decided that he should have lunch with Mason today. He went and got McDonalds for the both of them. Mason was totally excited he even told his teacher that his dad was coming and all his friends. Well when Dustin got there Mason was eating a big ol slice of pizza and an apple. Dustin said Mason did you forget I was coming and he said "No". Needless to say, he ate all his pizza and all of his McDonalds (growing boy and super healthy too haha). When Dustin left he saw that Mason was really happy, but when Mason could no longer see him. Dustin saw him wipe his eyes. I guess he was sad. When I picked Mason up from school. I said "how was lunch today" he said "good, but when dad left I started to cry and I told my self be strong, be strong." I felt so bad for him and than I said "do you want dad to come eat with you again and he said "no I don't want to cry when he leaves." My sweet little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh, tear jerker. Seriously. So sweet, but so sad!!!
I got a little teary eyed... That's so sad! I went and volunteered in Rylee's class yesterday, and she begged me to come to recess with her afterwards. It was so cute. She wanted to show me off to all of her friends. As I was standing there I thought to myself, "I'd better enjoy this while it lasts." Pretty soon, they'll be hiding from us when we show up at their schools : )
Haha, Bridget! That is so sad. I actually felt worse for Dustin ;o) I would feel bad if I saw Cannon eating in the cafeteria when I was supposed to bring him lunch... see how selfish I am? Haha!
Amber
Bridget- I love this family blog idea, I keep finding people from high school. It is fun catching up with everyones and their families.
What a sweet story...its nice to know as a mom that our boys have a soft side.
Post a Comment