Last night we went to a fun Halloween Party. Dustin and I dressed as Dog and Beth Chapman aka The Bounty Hunters. When we got there, their was another couple dressed like us, dang it we were so bummed, but we had a blast anyway. A few costumes we saw were Richard Simmons and Jane Fonda, Hugh Hefner and her husband was the playboy bunny, Hooter Girls (husband and wife), Mother and daughter from Hairspray and of course Nacho Libre and Esqueleto (Nate and Katie). Here are a few pics we took before the party, I wish I had taken my camera there. Refer to Nate and Katie's blog for cute pics of the party.



Dog,Beth,Esqueleto and Nacho Libre
10 comments:
oh my gosh! i LOVE that!
we always laugh so hard when we see that show! you guys dressed up GREAT!!
xx
jill
I think you should of won the best costume award! You guys looked ten times better than the other couple. Thanks for going with us-we had so much fun. We will need to douple again.
PS-I want boobs like you had last night!
Hey Katie...a little more love for the other couple...(my bro & sis in law). I thought you both looked awesome. I went as the "lame sister that came late and didn't dress up". Maybe next year.
P.S. The Boobs made the whole outfit...can I borrow them?
I'm dying. That is so funny. Great job on the costumes.
You look Hot with hair like that! =) I am doing good I am on pain meds so I am feeling good and the baby is Snoozing all day long. My belly is like jello and it feels so strange! =)
OMGosh! That is so freakin' hillarious!
I have seen that show..that lady lives in Queen Creek- pinal county I hear. You look way hotter than her! Way to have fun together, that's awesome!
You guys looks great! Sounds like it was such a fun party! I don't know how you're going to top that to win a prize next year!
Post a Comment