| Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Baby Got Back" |
![]() In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction! Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names. You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you. You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps" Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind" |
I found this quiz, too funny that we just had a game night at a friends house and we did Karoke. I had to sing "I will Survive" and you all know what a great singer I am. I think next time I will sing "I Touch Myself" (yeah right)
I have to say I don't know if I agree with this quiz especially the drinking part (I don't drink that much hahaha), but it was still fun to take.
Katie you need to take this quiz... Funny my theme song is the one Nate busted out too.




2 comments:
I love the new family pics! =) You have a beautiful family!
You know that song is totally you-I love the family pics, Haleigh did a great job. I can't believe how much trouble Talan got himself into-I'm scared.
Post a Comment