Thursday, November 8, 2007
With all these boys I needed a little pink in my life.
A friend of a friend did my blog template for me. I am so excited. I needed a little feminity on my blog. She is really talented. You can check out some more templates of hers on her website http://www.flickr.com/photos/maniacmom/ or go to her blog address http://www.thebairdbunch.blogspot.com/. Thank you Michelle. I appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! So adorable! I'm going to but her info on my blog as well. I've had lots of people ask me. Super cute blog for a super cute friend
very cute template. We're going to go take family pictures tonight, maybe I'll get one of hers after we get a new picture.
I love it! I can relate with needing some pink with all boys. It looks great.
Bridget,
I totally forgot to tell you that I CAN sub for Bunco. Sorry! I will be there at 7pm on Tuesday.
Your blog is super cute!
I LOVE IT! It is so cute. I found one that I want to change my blog to. How do I contact her?
Post a Comment