Saturday, December 8, 2007

1st haircut

Talan got his 1st haircut today. Lucky for me, my dad cuts hair and he came over to trim Talan's hair behind his ears, it was getting so long. I couldn't get a picture of him getting it trimmed because my mom and I had to hold him while my dad did it. He was a really good boy though and he liked the clippers, because it tickled him. Talan and my dad after his haircut, doesn't he look so cute with his new do.

There is quite a bit of hair there, don't you think. I know what you are thinking what are those little black things in his hair (it is not bugs), his hair of course fell on the ground and when I picked it up there was green glitter from one of Brody's preschool projects. I know I need to sweep my floors.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up with his new haircut. Tell him to quit growing up so fast!!

katie said...

I love it. He looks so handsome!

The Brown Family said...

he look so cute! such a big boy!

Melissa Braegger said...

Talan looks so adorable. I go back and forth with whether or not to trim McKenna's hair. Her hair grows longer on one side of her head. Weird I know but it is sort of endearing.

Bryn said...

How cute is he with his new 'do?! First haircuts are such a big deal!

The Meachams said...

SOOOOoooo cute!!!

You should have seen me trying to cut Tag's hair for the firts time...YIKES!