Saturday, December 15, 2007

The hair is gone


Well this week we chopped Brody's hair off. He looks so different to me. I can't decide if he looks older or younger. So far, most have said he looks older. He is still my handsome little boy. Lately he cracks me up too. He is obessed with the color green. He only wants to wear green (notice the green long underwear I can't get him out of it these days). He even wants to buy mom new clothes and necklaces that are green. I just love this little guy, he is my sweet, funny and caring little man.

4 comments:

katie said...

I son't recognize the kid. Everytime I see him I have to look again to make sure its him! He's SO dang cute!

Amber said...

Oh, how sad/cute! I loved Brody's hair!! I seriously wished I could grow Cannon's like that. I think he looks a little older too... and of course, he is still as cute as ever!

Amber

Bryn said...

I love it! I tried to ask him about it yesterday, but I wasn't getting much info out of him. Does he like it? I didn't want to push the issue if he wasn't happy about it so I just told him he looked so handsome...and it's so true!

Heather said...

Colby is the same way about the color green! He freaks if he isn't drinking out of a green cup!