
(You can't see Mason in this picture because he was down at the other end.)Mason's class got to sing at a Christmas program at school this year. Unfortunately they did not let parents come to it. Can you believe that? Of course I didn't even know he was singing because Mason being a boy in all, didn't tell me. I heard from his friend named Maddie (a girl of course). Anyway I was scheduled to volunteer that day and I asked his teacher if I could come to the program and she said I could. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I was so disappointed that they wouldn't let parents attend, but I was so lucky I got to go. He sang a song called Must be Santa and they did these cute little hand motions. I was so proud of him.



No comments:
Post a Comment