
Every Christmas I make them wait at the top of the stairs before they can see what the tree looks like. Poor Brody he is still half a sleep, Mason woke him up it was already 7 am, that is actually late. I remember not being able to sleep the whole night and than at 5:30 am waking my parents. I am sure those Christmas days will be starting next year.

They were so excited to see all the presents.

Talan got a huge dog he could climb on, poor guy you can tell he doesn't feel good.

Brody got a Ben 10 watch that is what he wanted the most.

Mason got Transformers even though a few days before he decided he wanted Ben 10 toys and not Transformers. He was still really excited about his Transformer though.

They were so excited about their Trampoline, Brody actually said. Dad got us the Trampoline because their is no way Santa could have built that. We also got our kids the Wii, but Dustin and I are actually starting to think it is for us. We can't stop playing the bowling game. I have actually kicked his butt a few times. I think it is starting to bruise his ego a bit. hahaha



We always go to my parents house for Christmas breakfast. We have my Nana's cinnamon bread french toast with my syrup or should I say my mother-in-laws syrup and than we open presents. My parents totally spoil our kids. Mason got a Wii game, transformers. Brody got a Leapster and some more Ben 10 toys. Talan got a little car. I got a cute purse and some clothes and Dustin got car parts, he was in heaven.
In the afternoon we go to Dustin's parents house for dinner and presents. No pics because I was home sleeping. I was fine all morning, but when afternoon hit I couldn't even lift my head. I thought someone hit me with a bus. I was so sad that I missed Christmas at their house. I guess you can say I won't ever forget Talan's 1st Christmas.
In the afternoon we go to Dustin's parents house for dinner and presents. No pics because I was home sleeping. I was fine all morning, but when afternoon hit I couldn't even lift my head. I thought someone hit me with a bus. I was so sad that I missed Christmas at their house. I guess you can say I won't ever forget Talan's 1st Christmas.
.




7 comments:
Hope you guys are all feeling better soon. No fun to all be sick for Christmas! Can't wait to challenge you guys in Wii bowling!
I'm so sorry you are sick...what a bummer!!! That is NOT what you asked Santa for Christmas I'm sure!
Wii Bowling huh...that sounds like fun!!! GAME ON BABY!!!
Merry Christmas! I am sorry you are sick. Get better. We're coming over to play with your Wii! I am laughing about what Brody said about the tramp!
So cute. I hope you're better. My kids were sick Christmas too, now Artie and I are coming down with it. Yuck!!!
Merry Christmas!! So sorry to see you had sick ones at your house (including you). We also will never forget Robby's first xmas: he had croup, ear infection, and teething all combined :( MISERABLE. See ya!
Looks like everyone had a blast! Yeah!!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm sorry that you were sick, that is no way to have Christmas.
Post a Comment