Monday, July 21, 2008

Tuesday July 15th





HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Tuesday was our 8 year anniversary and we spent the day at the Queen Mary. It is an old ship bought by Long Beach several years ago. It is suppose to be haunted. You can spend the night there and see ghosts. One guy who worked there told us he actually did see a little boy once in the bakery and it used to be the child's nursery, pretty creepy huh. We went on a ghost tour, but I had to leave in the middle of it because Mason started to get really scared. Not Brody though he loved it and rubbed it in to Mason how great it was. That was a really fun day.

1 comment:

Bryn said...

I never knew the Queen Mary was haunted! Get this, my oldest sister got married on the Queen Mary when I was 10. I'm pretty sure I would have missed the wedding if I knew then what I know now! SCARY!! :)