Monday, July 21, 2008

Saturday July 19th





We went to New Port beach that day it was kinda rainy and cold, so we didn't go in the ocean, but we spent the day walking around. Dustin, Mason, Brody and my dad all took a boat to go see the Sea Lions. I didn't dare attempt it with Talan, so my mom and I went around and shopped a little. It warmed up that afternoon, so we went back to the hotel to get our suits on and go to the beach for a little bit. Mason was running down the beach and a bird pooped on him. It was hilarious he came running up to us happy as can be and he didn't even notice he had bird doo doo all over his stomach. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that. That night we went to eat Fish Tacos in Huntington Beach and had this really yummy yogurt called Cefiore.


Sunday July 20th drove home, it was nice to be home, but we sure miss the nice weather, but not the crowds. If you ask Mason and Brody what there favorite part of the trip was guess what they would say. The pool at the hotel and the toys they got. Silly kids!!!

No comments: