Sunday, July 13, 2008

GOING PRIVATE!

Well for a long time now Dustin has wanted me to go private because he googled Mason and Brody and our blog showed up... He wasn't too thrilled with that. Anyway, I would love anyone who enjoys reading my blog (I know it's not that exciting)to please email me and I will set it up. I probably won't go private until late next week... Thanks Bridget!!! Bridgetc88@cox.net

6 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

My e mail is brookenelson143@yahoo.com

Heather said...

You know my e-mail! Add me on sista! ;)

Haleigh said...

Of course you need to add me!! That is kinda scary about mason and brody, but no worries in the rohner house :o) apparently there is a porn star named "Rylee Peyton" so she'll fill up the first hundred pages of google before you'll find my blog :o)

Amber said...

yeah, you need to add me... i will email you because the email for preschool isn't my blogger one!

Amber

Melissa Braegger said...

Please add me mckennasmommy@gmail.com
Thanks:)

Court said...

I love the background you chose, looks great. sorry it took so long for me to get the site right. Third times a charm ;)