Monday, July 21, 2008

CALIFORNIA




Monday July 14th

We left for our trip to Long Beach California. The drive wasn't that bad. Talan was pretty good. We got to our hotel and checked in. We realized that our hotel was going to be pretty small for when my parents get there. So, you know Dustin can talk anyone into anything asked the front desk if we could upgrade. They let us stay in their penthouse it had an upstairs and two full baths and a pull out couch for the boys. What would I do without him. Than we took the kids down to the beach. Talan especially loved it. He loved to sit down in the sand and wait for the water to come and once it hit him he would turn around and run.

5 comments:

katie said...

YEAH so glad you are back! Looks like you had a BLAST!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

The Meachams said...

OH how fun!!! It looks like you & your fam had the best time. I'm so glad your back and melting away like the rest of us!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! i just looked through all your california posts! SO fun! it looks like it was a nice getaway!

i miss being so close to california!

Court said...

How fun! I miss being so close to Southern CA. Looks like you had a great time. Fun memories

Missy said...

Fun! We were at the beach the same time...just farther south! Mark and I went to that Aquarium before when we went to Catalina Island for our 10th Anni. I have never been to Universal Studios though, I totally want to take my boys there! Looks like you guys had a great time as a fam. When do you find out what you are having...are you finding out? (Thanks for the blog invite:)