

We are so excited to be having a daughter. I was in complete shock when the ultrasound tech said "It's a Girl". Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I looked over to see that Dustin was also wiping a tear from his eye. Although he won't admit it. The boys were so excited to. Mason has been saying he wants a sister for awhile now. I am so excited to start buying pink....



15 comments:
I just had a feeling to check your blog and I couldn't believe the news! I actually cried...pregnancy hormones! :-) I am so excited for you guys and your boys are going to be the best big brothers! CONGRATS! You are going to have SO much fun shopping for her!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited you get to buy PINK!! We are going shopping! She is going to be so loved by all her big brothers!!
YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am soooo excited for you Bridget! Truly, you do give me hope. Now if I could only talk myself into having one more... this one really has stressed me out. I can't wait for your shower!
Amber
I was watching for this post! Congrats Bridget. Girls are too much fun!
RATS! Congrats for you....but that gives me a tiny bit of temptation for a fourth. Tiny.
Can't wait to hear all about her!
Yeah!!! Congrats on the little girl!
Yea! I knew it! =)
I am so happy you had this special moment, and you will love having a daughter to love! Have fun shopping for pink :) Now I can come to you for boy advice..and you can come to me about how to raise girls. FUN!
I knew it! I had a feeling it was a girl! Congrats! That is so fun for you to get to buy PINK. She is gonna be loved by all her brothers, lucky girl!
Bridget! I know you know how excited I am for you, but I just had to post with everyone else. How sweet that you both teared up at the ultrasound.
Haleigh
It's about time! Yeah!!! I am so happy for you! Girls are so sweet and fun. Congrats!!
Yea, Bridget! That is so exciting. She already looks pretty cute. What a lucky girl having 3 older brothers, she'll be plenty taken care of.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that is SO exciting!
have fun shopping!
I am so excited for you!!!! That is so great.
I love the ultra sounds picture!! Definitly a GIRL!! I am soo soo excited for you guys! Brody was so cute on Sunday wanting his baby sister to come so bad! She will be so lucky to have 3 such great big brothers!
Post a Comment