Monday, July 7, 2008

Las Vegas






To start Dustin's Sabbatical we took the kids along with Dustin's parents to Las Vegas last week... We just went for a few days. We stayed at the MGM Grand and swimmed in their awesome pool with a lazy river.. The kids had a blast. We took the to Circus Circus and the M & M Company. It was a fun little get away for just a few days.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like fun. Glad you had a nice trip.

Liz said...

P.S. the pool at MGM sounds great. We'll have to stay there next time we go.

The Meachams said...

Bridg, you look like a natural next to those slot machines!!!! Have you found a new hobby?

Las Vegas looks like it was a little TOO fun!

Unknown said...

Vegas looks like it was fun. I am just a little jealous of you guys. By the way, i am also quite jealous that I have more of a belly than you :(

Anonymous said...

Hi bridget...do you remember me, rebecca enlow? we were like the 4 muskateers your junior/senior year (you, heather bennett, cristina markland and I)...I was looking at stuff for highland reunions, and ran across your blog. i would love to catch up with you; your family is absolutely beautiful, and my blessings and prayers are with you for a healthy pregnancy and baby. my email is rebeccaenlow@yahoo.com, if you would care to chat.