Mason is the big 6 now. He was born on a Friday night at 9:36 pm, weighing 7 lbs 9 oz and 22 inches long. I can't believe he is six years old already he is growing up so fast. Mason is the sweetest most caring little boy. We all love him so much. He celebrated his 6th birthday with friends at the Brunswick Zone.
Six thing I love about Mason
1. He is kind and caring.
2. He is very tender hearted and will cry at movies.
3. He is cautious in whatever he does.
4. He is hilarious and his laugh is so contagious.
5. When he loves something, he loves it whole heartedly.
6. He makes me smile and laugh everyday.
I will post pictures later from his party.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mason. I can't believe he's six. We're getting old Bridge! Sounds like a fun party. We haven't been there yet. My kids love to bowl though. We'll have to check it out. Glad he had a fun day!
Post a Comment