Monday, April 14, 2008

Musical and T-ball

Mason had another kindergarten musical last week and it was about Community Helpers he got to be a Fireman. It was so cute they sang songs about all kinds of occupations that help our community. He cracks me up though the whole time he was on stage he was fixing his coat and not singing. I don't think music is his thing.
What is his thing though is T-ball. This is Mason's first year playing T-ball and he loves it. He plays for the school district and I don't know why it isn't coach pitch, but oh well. He had his first game before a practice (another annoying thing about the district, but we won't get into that). When he came home he said to me "I want to go play again right now", which is unusual for him. Mason and his best bud Easton
Mason playing left field, he didn't get much action out there, but hopefully he will get to play more positions.
Go #1 he was so excited to be #1 because he gets to bat first everytime.

1 comment:

katie said...

Homedog Easton!That is a cute picture of the two BF's. I will have to post t-ball when I get back from my trip. THANK you for watching my kids today! You are one DEAR friend!