Monday, April 28, 2008
28 on the 28th
Today is my Birthday I turned 28 on the 28th (Golden Birthday). I had a great day. I went to breakfast at a friends house with a bunch of gals from my ward. We had the best waffles with yummy syrup and a really good egg casserole. Than Dustin took me to Paradise Bakery (more eating) after that we went shopping a little at Buckle and I picked out a new shirt. Then we went and got ourselves a pedicure together while my sweet mother watched our boys. For dinner we all went to Oregano's and got salad, pizza and of course their pazookies (more food again). I had a great birthday and thanks to all my friends and family that made it so special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Bridget, I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to spend your special day with you. I didn't put together the fact that it's your golden birthday. I promise that I will make it up to you once this all blows over.
Love ya-
Haleigh
Happy Birthday a day late! I wish I could have been at the breakfast...sounds so fun and yummy! I was home sick and I doubt you wanted me to give you that for your bday! :-) I hope you have a great 28th year!
Ah Bridget... tomorrow we should be headed off to Women's Conference but it just wasn't meant to be!! Hope you had a great birthday... I am not looking forward to 28, ha!!
Amber
Happy Birthday! Yummy food, shopping, friends and family. Can't ask for a better birthday!
Happy Birthday Bridget! It sounds like it was fun. Did you get my email? My hotmailhas been even more lame lately and sometimes things don't get sent. Let me know,,,
Happy Birthday my sweet friend! Glad we could do breakfast at Sarah's -so yummy. I need to get that waffle and syrup recipe. Glad you had a GREAT b-day!
How funny. It was both of our GOLDEN BIRTHDAYS this year. Glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment