Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fieldtrip to Superstition Farms

Yesterday I volunteered for Mason's fieldtrip to the Superstiton Farms. It was so fun. I was very impressed with how organized it was and all the fun things they got to do. They went on hayride to see all the cows.
They had a petting area for the kids. Doesn't Mason look so happy to get his picture taken. :) Maddie sure is happy to. Girls always enjoy being photograped.
All the kids got to feed the horse a little carrot.
GOT MILK!!! They had a Milk bar. All the kids got to have flavored milk. Mason chose Lime. Believe it or not it wasn't that bad.
The kids then went to a little classroom and sat on hay while they talked more about cows and how their farm is run. Mason got chosen to be a helper. He was so excited.

1 comment:

Bryn said...

Mason is such a cutie. I think he looks so much like Dustin. What a fun field trip! Happy late Birthday by the way!! Sounded like a great day!