Thursday, April 10, 2008
Riding Bikes
For the last 9 months or so I have been trying to get Mason to learn to ride a two wheeler, but he just wasn't interested. Like I said he is my cautious child. So, a couple weeks ago I went off to the grocery store and was gone maybe 30 mins or so and when I got back Mason was riding his bike up and down the driveway. Dustin and taken him to the park and started him out in the grass, he said he picked it up in a matter of seconds. He was so proud of himself. Well since than Mason got a new bike for his birthday and well Brody got one too because he needed one. I felt kinda bad getting him one since it was Mason's birthday, but Mason didn't mind. Dustin tuned up my bike and his and we got a trailer for Talan. We've been taking family bike rides now and it's so fun. Unfortunately we won't get to enjoy them much longer because it's going to be getting hot, but for right now we are having a blast.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's so fun! When Lily was born, Bob got me a baby sling for my jogging stroller that hooks to my bike. --Which is great, however, now I really don't have an excuse not to work out!! ;)
I can't wait to see you guys riding around the neighborhood! So cute!
That's so funny. I think it's the oldest child that is always so cautious. We took my boys to the park last Monday to learn without training wheels. Miles caught right on, but Cameron is too afraid to fall. Who would guess the oldest would be so scared? Congrats to Mason! It's so fun once they learn.
Post a Comment