Friday, April 18, 2008

He's a climber


Well it turns out my little guy is a climber even before he is walking. He likes to climb on the kitchen table it is hilarious and he just laughs once he gets up there. I have never had a climber so this will be interesting, hopefully he won't be climbing out of his crib anytime soon.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Uh oh! Look out! I see stitches and goose eggs in your future. He sounds like Spencer, who WAS climbing out of his crib before he was 18 months. He looks so proud up there on the table. : )

Abbey said...

Oh wow, I thought I had a kid who would be a climber, apparently not! Tough guy! I love the teeth, so dang cute. I'll send you my email and phone again, we had fam here and I haven't looked at anything in 4 whole days. It's definitely time to get together again!

Court said...

Oh wow! Good luck with that. My little one loves to climb on anything and everything. He just figured out how to climb on my counter height kitchen table and he can reach the light fixture over it. Once they start climbing there is no limit to what they will try. He sure is cute though sitting on the table.