In case you haven't heard Dustin and I are expecting #4. I went to the doctors yesterday and so far so good. I have an ultrasound in a couple weeks to make sure everything is ok, but I am sure it is. Before you ask, yes we are hoping it's a girl, but will be thrilled to have another little boy too. This little person is due to arrive on Christmas Day (hopefully sooner).
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
I am so excited! =) How are you feeling?
YAYYYYYYYYY!!! I hadn't heard yet and I am SOOO excited! Congrats!!! We are all going to have such cute little babies that are going to be such good friends!! Let me know if you need anything!!!
Congrats Bridget that is so exciting!!!!! I will send girl vibes your way:)
Bridget, I love that you tell people as soon as you find out... I probably would have slipped up at Bunko! Ha! And if it is a girl cool but if not, I feel your pain, LOL!!!
Amber
Yeeeaaaahhhh! Congrats! that is so exciting.
Wow! I was so surprised to read this..COngrats!! WOuldn't it be great if you get a girl and I get a boy. I find out in 10 days!
GIRL GIRL GIRL!! Everyone in our ward is having girls close to us-hopefully that trend stays the same for us! I can't wait for you to find out! Congrats my sista!
Oh wow!! Yeah for you! I hope you do have a girl because they are so much fun!! I hope your pregnancy goes well!!!!
Just heard today from your hubby. John and I wish you the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies. We educated Dustin on cloth diapers and 3d ultrasounds, you're welcome. LOL. Again best wishes and lots of baby girl dust coming your way.
Bridget!!! That is so awesome :) I'm jealous!
Yay, CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! That WOULD be so fun to have a girl, but 4 boys would be fun too. Hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations!! I had heard through the grapevine, but I don't like to say anything in case someone slipped and you actually weren't telling people yet. Thankfully you are becuase I have been dying to tell you how excited I am for you! How fun!! I'll think pink for ya! :)
Congrats, congrats! I am so excited for you. I sure hope you get your cute, pink little girl.
You GO GIRL! And from another mother of 3 boys who is not brave enough to have another...let the girl power be with you! I can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment