My little guy learned to walk a couple weeks ago and he is just cruising now. He is so cute they way he balances himself. I can't believe how fast my kids have grown up. Time sure does fly by.
I can not believe it. Walking, I would have pushed him down.. Ha Ha Ha. Don't call CPS. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. I am so ecxited for you to have your next one!!!
5 comments:
he is SUCH a cutie!!
Oh my gosh-I can't wait to see him in action. He is such a little stud muffin!
What a cute little guy! Way to go!
He looks so cute walking. Now you can roam the halls in church with me for the next few months until nursery :)
I can not believe it. Walking, I would have pushed him down.. Ha Ha Ha. Don't call CPS. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. I am so ecxited for you to have your next one!!!
Post a Comment