I have been so bad at keeping up with my blog lately, so here are a few pics of what we've been doing. May 22nd was the last day of school and it was such a nice day and by nice day I mean cold and rainy sounds weird I know, but for May that is just unheard of ususally it's over 100 degrees.

The kids love to play in the rain and my mom said "they will catch a cold, if you let them play outside" I said "no they won't that is just a myth and who cares let them enjoy this." Being born and raised in Arizona is definitely different from growing up in Michigan when nobody goes out side when it's cold and rainy. These days are far and few between.

Talan even enjoyed it and this is one of my favorites of him and Mason took it.

Another fun thing going on around here is Talan decided that he wants to be big just like his brothers he no longer wants mom to feed him and he wants cereal for breakfast just like they do. Yes, he is eating Captain Crunch not the most healthy, but he loves it.... I have given him Cheerios too don't worry. The fun part about this is the mess that mom gets to clean up in the end.

The other day Dustin decided to have a water day in the backyard. The kids are really wanting a pool, so he set up the slippin slide and got all the water guns filled up. Also what's a water day without water balloons.

Talan is not too sure about the water he doesn't like to be cold at all.

This is suppose to be my couch, but the boys decide almost on a daily basis that they want to turn it into something. Today, it was a Pirate Ship. So, while I was out to lunch with some friends my sweet fun husband joined in on the games.

He made this Treasure hunt map and hid in the backyard. The boys had to go look for it and while they were looking he threw waterballons at them and told them they were cannons. It was so cute. (Cool map huh, I have to say I was impressed.)

Here they are with their treasure... Yummy candy and fruit snacks....
4 comments:
Wow, Dustin should start a daycare. He's pretty creative. I'm impressed too. Looks like your boys are having a blast. They need to come play on our water slide. Maybe next week?
Looks like fun! Tell Dustin I am super impressed with his treasure map and creative play with the kids. I am loving the burn marks on the map!
Dang I'm impressed too! He prob enjoyed it as much as they did, I'm thinkin'. Those couple of rain days were fabulous weren't they, I try and remember them now that it's hot again. I'm up for lunch again anytime, just let me know when!
Definately I am with these girls, he should open a Daddy Day Care! That's great he knows how to have fun with his boys, and I love his treasure map. Oh, and I feed my kids the fun cereals too :P
Post a Comment