Today, My sweet hubby turns 30. I threw him a Surprise Party last night with help from my parents.. We had an Amazing Race and it was so much FUN.... I can't believe we pulled it off. I thought he knew for sure all week. He had no idea. I took him to see a movie at 3:30 yesterday and than we went to Kona Grill. Everyone was to arrive at my parents by 7 pm sharp and I called from the bathroom at 6:52 and no one was their yet. Dustin was anxious to get to my parents house because he thought he was going to play poker with my dad and his dad, so I had to STALL... I told him to let me run into Fry's grocery to get soda and than I called my mom in there and everyone had arrived so we headed to the party. He walked in and he was totally SHOCKED... Then we headed off to the race... My parents got so creative and I knew nothing about it. We had to fill water ballons, go to Walgreen buy tape to build a card house, decorate a cake. Go to Taco Bell and buy the pefect meal that equaled $3.23 which we failed at that. Those are just a few of the things we did. It was SO MUCH FUN and thank you to my parents who did all the work and to all our awesome friends and family that came...
I will post pics later when I get them from my Father in law...
I will post pics later when I get them from my Father in law...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN!!!
We love you and hope you had a great birthday....
We love you and hope you had a great birthday....
Did I mention he is now on his Sabbatical.. Dustin doesn't have to go back to work until September... PARTY TIME!!!!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dustin. We had a great time last night. Your parents sure went all out.
It was way fun, happy bday Dustin!
So FUN!!!! Very cute and original Bridget! I should have consulted you on some ideas for Cam... he turns 30 on the 16th.
Amber
Post a Comment