Sunday, March 30, 2008

Who is Who???

Mason is the top picture and Talan is the bottom.. Brody
Talan


WHAT DO YOU THINK??? WHO DOES TALAN LOOK LIKE?????





8 comments:

Bryn said...

You have the cutest cookie cutter boys! They all three look identical to me!

Unknown said...

They all look so much alike to me. I LOVE it! Talan is almost one. Can you believe it?

Melissa Braegger said...

I think he is a mix between the two. All are adorable. Can you believe Talan is almost one?

Anonymous said...

All of you kids are sooooooo beautiful, JUST LIKE THERE HANDSOME DAD !!!

The Brown Family said...

I would say he looks more like Brody, but they do all look alike! Such cute boys! Maybe Holly will date one of them someday! :-)

katie said...

Who is the anonynous freak?!! Your boys are absolutely adorable and I think Talan is a mix but looks more like Mason!

Liz said...

I was thinking more brody but now that you have the younger picture of Mason I'm not sure. You could try this cool site to see if he's more like you or dustin.
http://www.myheritage.com/look-alike-meter
You upload photos and it used facial recognition technology to determine who they look more like. My friend did it on her blog. Pretty cool.

Abbey said...

I definitely think he's a perfect mix between the two, he looks exactly like Mason until you put him next to Brody! Cute cute!