Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy Easter Weekend

We had a busy Easter weekend. Friday night Mason and Brody spent the night at there grandparents with their cousins and had so much fun. Saturday afternoon we went to Scott and Karen's to color Easter eggs and swim, water was too cold for me, but the boys enjoyed it (I forgot my camera). Saturday night we had a bonfire with some friends in our backyard, we roasted hot dogs and had smores. Sunday we woke up to find the Easter bunny came. We went to Sacrament, but that's it because we had to race home because everyone was coming to our house for Easter dinner. We also had our traditional egg hunt with all the grandkids.We had a great Easter with our family and friends. I really love this time of year, it's so nice to be outside and enjoy the weather. Here are a few pics from our crazy weekend.
The bonfire on Saturday night...

My three boys just before church... They look so handsome.


Baby's 1st Easter (actually 2nd, he was born on Easter last year). I love how babies love to play with the Eastergrass, but he sure loved the candy too.



The race to find the eggs. On your mark, get set, go!!!!



Scott, my Dad and Talan. Looks like Mason is trying to sword fight my dad.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Crazy...he's had 2 Easters, in less than a year! I totally remember he was born on Easter last year...time flies. Looks like loads of fun. (I love your Fire-Pit)

Jeni Everett said...

Looks like you had a blast during Easter. Your yard also looks wonderful. Don't you love being able to go out there and just hand out. I am sure you are enjoying while you can before the summer comes!