I normally hate posting pictures without people in it, but I couldn't resist this. Dustin, I have to say is the best at lawncare. He takes such pride in his backyard and loves when the grass is so green. I am so proud of him and how well he takes care of our yard, so we can all enjoy it. He built the firepit with help from my dad. He basically has done the whole backyard himself or has spent hardly any money at all hiring someone to do the work he can't. We finally finished everything a few months ago and it looks AWESOME!!!!

2 comments:
Oooh, that is a nice looking yard! I LOVE the firepit. We have been sitting by our portable one every night this week at Camp Glover (lol). I LOVED your pics of Disneyland. Especially the Sword in the Stone pic of your boys. Tower of Terror is my fave...I love Disneyland. Glad you had a nice trip, with no lines = lucky!
That looks awesome guys!
Post a Comment