
MY SWEET HAPPY BABY I HOPE HE GETS BETTER SOON!!!!!
Last night I had to take Talan to the ER. My poor baby has had diarrhea for several days now and thew up yesterday. He refused to drink anything, no water, pedialite, gatorade, nothing. So, of course he got dehydtrated. We went to the Gilbert Emergency Hospital down the road. They got us in right away, but the doctor took forever to finally see him and he was screaming because he was so tired. The staff there was so nice, they even brought us movie tickets and apologized for having to make us wait for so long. When the doctor finally saw him, they said they would have to hook him up to some IV's to get fluid back in him. I felt so sorry for my poor little guy having to be stuck with needles. We were there about 4 hours and when I finally got him home about midnight he had diarrhea again. I just hope my poor baby gets healthy again, he just seems to be sick so often. All in all I think we are pretty lucky this only makes our 3rd trip to the ER and with 3 boys that is not bad.
P.S. Pray no one else gets it. Grandma and Grandpa are taking the family to Disneyland next week.



2 comments:
You are doing well with only 3 trips to the ER with 3 boys. But each one is still scary. I hope B feels better soon.
Oh no! You're not making me feel any better with two of my own now! Hopefully you will have a great time at Disneyland. We took Dax last summer and he LOVED it!
Post a Comment