Dustin had to go to Dallas on a business trip for two weeks, so I met him for the weekend. He picked me up from the Airport at 11 pm on Valentines and I knew of couse he would show up in style with a rose and a balloon and a nice fancy car. He told me that he wouldn't leave the rental car company until he could have a mustang and not just any mustang it had to be an 08' BLACK Mustang with GPS of course, so he could find his way around.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













9 comments:
I'm in tears, you two have the greatest marriage, looked like soooooo much fun !!!! I think your Husband is the lucky one....
I am glad you guys had so much fun together!! It is always fun to get away together every once in a while. Is Talan feeling better now?
Bridget...you are the cutest! You are looking so good by the way, if I could ever see you in person where we could actually have longer than a millisecond convo I would tell you that! Anyways, looks like you two had a blast. So needed every now and then. We saw Fool's Gold too this weekend. I like anything that makes me laugh ugly outloud.
Looks like you had a great time. Glad you got to go. : )
It's kinda fun to have a post on just you and your husband. Cute pictures. Looks like you had a blast. Taking a nap right now with my husband, oh that sounds so nice! Good for you!! Who the heck is MR. Anonymous?!
What a fun weekend! It is always nice to get away with just your honey.
Looks like fun Bridget... I guess it's okay that you missed Bunko for this!! LOL! Anyway, I saw that picture of BRody when he was a baby, holy moly, him and Talan look almost exactly alike. I never knew that!
Amber
Looks like you both had tons of fun and your husband was so nice to get a nice car to drive around in. That was definitly the way to go.
Post a Comment