Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best Baby and Missing my Hubby

Ok, I have to brag about my sweet little baby. He is so good. Today, he got a fever and I can tell he just doesn't feel well. He sat in our chair in the family room with me holding him for about an hour and than I had to get up and he continued to just sit there. He doesn't even complain that he is sick. I really couldn't have asked for a better baby. Seriously, if they could all be like him I would have a dozen more babies. Oh, and did I mention my loving most helpful husband is out of town. I sure miss him in more ways than one, but I will see you in a few days in Dallas. I can't wait.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Sick babies are sad, but so snuggly. And Happy Belated to Brody! He and Talon do look so much alike as babies. Cute party. So you are going to Dallas and meeting the hubby...no kids? Have fun, and take pics.

Anonymous said...

I agree your husband is the best, lol

Liz said...

Ok Mr. Anonymous!! Too funny. Hope you guys have a great time in Dallas!! Hope Talan feels better, what a sweetheart. Mal is sick too. This has been a bad winter for sicknesses!!!

katie said...

I am SO sorry Talan is so sick. I am knocking on wood right now that the sickies don't come to the Budge household! Have FUN in Dallas-you desire a trip.