Monday, February 4, 2008

The Negotiator


So, it seems Brody has learned the art of negotiating (definitely from his dad). Today he asked me if he could play the Wii and I said "in a few minutes" his response was "please right now I will get dad for you and he can give you a kiss". I was cracking up. Last week after his soccer game Grandpa gave him a dollar and later that day he wanted Mason to do something for him on the computer and Mason said No, again Brody's response was "Mason I got a dollar from soccer and you can have it" he said it all sweet and innocent. Another example I won't ever forget is at Christmas time he told Dustin that if he showed him his presents he would show Dustin his. I can't believe this kid at almost 4 years old the stuff he knows and thinks of. He just amazes me everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! that's awesome!

our wii should be here today!

any suggestions on games??
i'm so excited!

xx
jill

Bryn said...

That is so funny! You should keep all those written down to look back on. I love it!

katie said...

That is hillarious. He seriously cracks me up!