
My poor sweet Mason visited the dentist this morning. Last week he had a cleaning and they found 6 cavities can you believe it, one was really bad he had to get a silver crown. It cost us $468 with dental insurance I was shocked. I can't believe how much dental is. I feel so bad for the little guy they gave him some drink to knock him out and I am sure he will be sleeping most of the day. Well at least now his tooth won't hurt him anymore. I told him yesterday eat all the sweets you want because starting tomorrow, no more. I am going to have to monitor that and really watch how well he brushes his teeth. I used all the insurance on one visit just for him, for the rest of the year.YIKES!!!!



6 comments:
poor thing!
i am taking sage to her first dentist appointment in a couple weeks and i am REALLY hoping it goes well!
xx
jill
I hope he feels better soon. Those silver teeth are bionic! NO sugar can touch those babies.
So sad... poor guy. I loved your post about the dog. Madison is in LOVE with pets as well. She loves cats and dogs so much and would love it if we bought one. Maybe someday :)
Poor Guy. Hope he's feeling better soon. I think I'd almost rather give birth than get dental work done!!
That is so sad. going to the dentist is never fun.
I'm glad you had him knocked out. It's worth him not hating the dentist for the rest of his life. :) Poor little thing. I'm sure my kids will go through that... except then they will hate Daddy. :(
Post a Comment