
My kids want a dog so bad, or I should say Brody wants a dog more than anything. He is such a pet lover. The other day we were walking home from preschool and we found a dog name Buddy roaming the streets, so we brought him home and called his owners. Brody was SO SAD when he left he wanted to keep him so bad. My parents keep saying they are going to get a dog (which would be so great since they just live across the street), so we went with them to visit some Golden Retriever puppies. Right when we got there Brody picked one up and I noticed a few minutes later he had a scratch on his face. I said "Brody did one of the puppies scratch you." He said "yes, but I am ok mom I am ok." he didn't want to tell me because than he thought he wouldn't be able to get one (even though we weren't going to anyway.) For right now we will stick with our stuffed dogs and our Webkinz pets. When my last baby is potty trained than maybe Brody can get his dog. I just think it is so sweet how much he loves animals.



4 comments:
Oh, we have a "can we please get a dog Mom" convo at least twice a day! Had one when the kids were really little and yes, it does not work when you are still in diaper stage. Puppies are more work than a baby, in my book. But, I think I will lose the fight pretty soon, but I have a few at the "pooper scooper" age so it might work...LOL!
P.S. Did Mason get a haircut, he looks so handsome in his suit! Cute boys.
You can get a dog for the Budges and I'll send Maycee over to your house to get broken in! WE missed you at church today-Easton HATES being the only boy in class.
Oh, Brody, that is sweet. Puppies with kids are a lot of work, but I think they are worth it. Porter and his dogs just cruise around together like nobody's business. and they are very protective of him.
Come on dogs are a blast a lot of work but a blast. We might get another one when we move in our new house. I am not sure how I feel about that. You can bring your boys over when I do your hair and they can play with mine. =) How does that sound.
Post a Comment