


Brody started soccer this week and had his first game today. Let me tell you it was like night and day from when Mason played two years ago. Brody was defintely more interested and way more aggressive. He did so good and he was so proud of himself. He doesn't quite understand the whole TEAM concept yet, he thinks that HE won and no one else. Little does he know that actually the other team won, but he still did so good. YEAH GO BRODY !!!!



6 comments:
How fun, I can hardly wait for Porter to start organized sports. It is so fun to watch them play at that age. They get so excited.
I see you were in my neighborhood! How DARE you not stop in and say hello!! Just kidding, you'll have to tell me how the soccer program is. I was going to sign Cannon up but he has skateboarding on the nights they would practice.
Amber
I love whe little kids play sports they are so adorable. Atleast he was interested in playing. When I played I would walk around and talk to people on the opposing team.
I don't think he was the only one on the team who wanted to play on the play ground the whole time! Maycee asked a few times and I heard John Paulito too!!!
He looks so cute in his uniform! I love watching little kids play sports! Good luck Brody!
So cute. That age is my favorite...the games are hilarious! Then you get to my Boys age and it's more fun to watch the parents go Psycho...so funny!
Post a Comment