
Mason gave his 2nd talk in church yesterday during Primary. He spoke on the Holy Ghost. He did such a good job. He got right up there and read his talk. I stood up their for moral support and helped him when he needed it, but for the most part he did it all by himself. It was a such a proud mommy moment. Daddy helped him write it and than typed it up for him. We are so proud of Mason he is growing up so fast, and learning so much.



3 comments:
Wow he looks so grown up in his suit! Way to go Mason.
I am SOOOOOOOOOO proud of Mason. He did such a GREAT job. Way to go bud!!
What a stud! My first primary scripture (it wasn't even a talk)I chickened out becuase I didn't want to say the word "Yea". They had to have another kid from my class read it for me!!
Post a Comment